- 1.JanWe would like to thank you cooperation in 2018 and we are looking forward to new challenges in the upcoming year 2019.
- Stable thin films for optical and monocrystalline materials (project No. TH02010579) The goal of this project is the improvement of thin film technology with respect to high laser-induced damage threshold (LIDT) and environmental stability (low spectral shift). These thin films (anti-reflective, high-reflective, combined) can be deposited on both the optical glasses and monocrystalline substrates produced by CRYTUR, spol. s r.o. The project is solved in collaboration with the HiLASE Centre of the Institute of Physics of CAS and supported by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic.
- Crytur introduces an advanced phosphor solution for high power laser applications. For more…
- 11.DecWe hereby announce that, effective from 10th December 2017, the seat of our company has changed. We are newly based on: Na Lukách 2283, 511 01 Turnov, Czech Republic. This is our new address, but we have not physically moved and remain in the same place. This address is both postal and delivery one.
- Crytur operates a new production facility with over 650 square meters production surface.