Detection units for electron microscopy
We produce and deliver a range of detection and imaging units based on our own unique scintillation materials
- Very good luminescence efficiency
- Unlimited operating lifetime
- OEM production, testing and certification
Production range of microscopy detection units covers detectors for scanning (SEM) and transmission (TEM) electron microscopy.
|SE (secondary electron) detection||
|BSE (back-scattered electrons) detection||
Crytur cooperates closely with customers on the design and development and can also deliver special detector designs according to the custommers needs.
Crytur also provides a solution for SEM upgrades. See REBEKA™ to learn more about the motorised vacuum detection system with read-out electronics.
Crytur produces many types of light guides for different detectors and detection units. A variety of raw materials are used depending on the scintillation material and application:
- organic glass (PMMA)
- special organic glass for near UV
- optical glass (BK7)
- quartz glass
- organic glass or quartz glass fibers
- fiber optic plate (FOP) or taper
- YAG (pure)
Other materials can be used on request.
The detection scintillator surface is coated to prevent charging, to increase the light output and to protect the scintillator surface.
- Al (for light-tight coating, detection surface)
- ITO (detection surface, high chemical and mechanical resistance)
- CRYTUR low-energy coating (detection starting from 500V)
High reflectivity / Anti-reflection / Protection
- Al (high reflectivity)
- ITO (internal total reflection, mechanical resistance)
- Au (stop layer)
- MgF2 (anti-reflection)